What is personal development in Counselling?
CCDU provides services in the following areas:
Braamfontein Campus: CCDU Building, West Campus, Gate 9, Enoch Sontonga Avenue, Braamfontein. Education Campus: 1st Floor, Administration Building, Education Campus:
- Career Services - career development through career counselling/education, psychometric career assessments and personal development workshops.
- Therapy Services - one-on-one counselling and/or group therapy, trauma debriefing and psycho-education in the form of workshops and talks.
- HIV/AIDS Education and Support services - holistic interventions and programmes for students affected and infected by HIV/AIDS.
- Learn for Life - is a structured programme that provides psychosocial learning and life skills development for students through the facilitation of group processes, presentations, workshops and trainings.
- Graduate Recruitment - A programme in which recruiters actively recruit students for employment opportunities.
- University Student Employment - facilitates student placement for part time, flexi time and/or temporary work.