Personal development training Programme
Who is it designed for ?
The Navigator Development Programme is designed for men from all backgrounds, ages and stages of their lives, who want to examine their home and work life in order to take their next steps more consciously.
For employers, the Navigator programme enables them to develop staff to their fullest potential, is quick and easy to implement and can be a component in any Diversity and/or gender initiatives. For even greater impact, run the Springboard and Navigator programmes in parallel.
What results can I expect?
The results relate to the objectives each man sets himself on the first workshop. Many men use the programme to get results at work, such as new qualifications, promotions, new skills, a new attitude to change and a massive boost of energy, motivation and determination.
Other men focus on results in their personal life, such as sorting out difficult relationships, improving health, dealing with stress and gaining a work/life balance.
Some men steam up their career ladder after attending the Navigator development programme for men, whilst others stay in the same job but with an invigorated sense of purpose and a more positive attitude. Overall, Navigator aims to help participants with:
- realistic self-assessment
- skills assessment
- identifying individual values and motivation
- setting clear goals
- communicating assertively and effectively
- putting yourself across positively
- presenting a positive image
- improving work/life balance and men’s healthy
- building better relationships
What does the programme consist of?
The format of the Navigator Programme is tried and tested, with its principles grounded in reality. Navigator has an impeccable track record in an extraordinarily wide range of situations.
Delivered over three months, it consists of five simple, yet powerful, ingredients:
- A superb, especially researched and written workbook, regularly up-dated and embracing all the material for the entire programme
- Four action-packed one-day workshops spread over three months
- The provision of real, relevant and inspiring role models
- The encouragement of effective networks within the group
- Peer coaching to enable long term, sustainable progress.
Managers have said: ‘Following Navigator, men are much more focussed on their careers, rather than seeing work as ‘just a job’. It has broadened their horizons and shown how they can make things happen for themselves, rather than waiting for things to come to them.’
We have an abundance of evaluation evidence, gathered from a wealth of organisations over many years. Here is just a flavour of the fantastic results you can expect. Contact us for more detail.
- 84% of past participants say they have ‘a more positive attitude’ since attending the Navigator development programme for men
- 82% say they have ‘better decision making’ skills
- 82% say they have ‘better communication skills’
- 29% have received a performance related pay increase or bonus for which they credit the Navigator development programme for men.
Navigator is one way men can develop a much needed new sense of identity at work as well as a better balance between home and work.
The Independent newspaper
We use Springboard and Navigator as they boost substantially the personal and professional development of our staff.