Personal development plan Table
Hi does this help start things for you - example child development plan
A plan can include
- Childs name, date of birth or age
- Who if anyone has a dedicated professional responsibility to support the child and family.
- What interests you witness the child exploring.
- What information parents, carers and the child provides to support a plan.
- Why a plan is needed, what it hopes to achieve for the child & family.
- Activity ideas and experiences that would engage & extend interest
- Resources that involves
- Location - if indoors, outdoors, home, setting, childminders
- Role and responsibilities for practitioners involved with the activity that the child engages with.
- When the plan will be reviewed
- How long the plan stays in operation, before being reviewed, adapted or modified.
Applying developmentally appropriate practice
For general interest there is also a
creative activity planning sheet here which helps examine focussed activities Example or sample forms - adapt for physical activity, personal, social & emotional, communication & language ..