Lowongan Kerja PT personal development
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. (“Sampoerna”) is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc. the world’s leading international tobacco company. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
Coordinator Community Development
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. (“Sampoerna”) is seeking talented people to join as Coordinator Community Development based in Surabaya. YOU will be responsible to manage all community development activities at National level, which foster cooperation and support from key stakeholders that will lead to sustainable community development which will ensure the stability of company operations and business
- University Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years of Public Affairs and/or community development experience
- International / multinational experience a plus
- Experience in highly regulated industry a plus.
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Native Indonesian, articulate and excellent written communications skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Impact/ influence skills – including the ability to understand own environment and present/behave in ways that achieve the intended impact and result
- Team player, strong leadership, flexible working hours and good inter-personal skill
- Relationship building and Strategic thinking
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.