Definition personal growth development
There is a fork in the road and the right path is unclear—what do you do? For many people this predicament seems like a daunting and impossible task, but if you know exactly what it is you want to get out of life there the answer is obvious.
Awaken the Dreamer with Contemplative Questions
Similar to the questions listed above, the ATD symposium’s framework is based on four important, thought-provoking questions…
- What is our current state?
Look at where the planet is today in terms of the environment, social justice, and our relationship with spirituality (or lack there of).
- How did we get here?
Reflect on what actions were taken by our consumerist society that led us into the life-threatening predicament we face today. Examine those unexamined assumptions and predetermined perceptions that everything is disposable. Use transformative learning techniques to debunk the irrational ideas and worldviews that we can continue on our current destructive path without consequence.
- What is possible?
Is it possible for us to change our course of global destruction? Yes, it is if we are determined to do so. The symposium will leave you with a sense of hope knowing that change is still possible.
- Where do we go from here?
After having been awakened into a state of blessed unrest online courses as well as recommendations of ideas and actions that involve social justice, environmental sustainability, and spirituality will be provided.
Gain Valuable Insight in the Following Areas:
- Social Justice- Learn how the modern worldview is non-inclusive to other beings outside of our consumer-based society and how this disconnection causes unjust treatment socially and environmentally.
- Environmental Sustainability- Realize how deep consumerism is embedded in our society and the effects it has on the environment. Learn about what changes we can make in our lives to lessen this effect on the environment.
- Spirituality- Rediscover the spiritual bond with the earth that the modern world lacks and the necessity and urgency of this bond.