50 Ways to personal development
“I should workout more..”
“I should invest more time in enhancing my skills..”
“I should stop spending so much time online..”
We often give short-term fun more importance than the long-term fulfillment. Do you often feel frustrated and upset with yourself? Do you lack enough motivation and will power to make correct choices when temptation strikes? If yes, you’re not alone. It may seem difficult at first, but there are many easy ways to get motivated right now. We’ve come up with ’50 Ways To Get Motivated Now’ to put you on the right path.
1. Smile when you wake up. This might sound weird but it can improve the way you start your day. Instead of cribbing, smile and welcome the day as soon as you wake up.
2. Try finding out which time of the day you work best. People have different times of the day when they work the best. Try figuring out when that time is for you.
3. Get outside. There is something therapeutic about being outside in nature. The vastness of the world outside reminds us that we’re just a small part of this vast puzzle.
4. Do the toughest task first. Once you are done with the most challenging task of the day, you will feel a rise in motivation and be more interested to do the remaining tasks.
5. Put up some motivational quotes on your wall. They remind you that things are not as bad a you think, give you a ray of hope whenever you need one and also help ward-off negative thoughts the moment they pop-up.
6. Change the motivational quotes every fortnight. We all get used to of things that we see every day. After the initial interest, you might just stop noticing the quotes. So, prevent this by changing the quotations every fortnight.
7. Read inspirational books. Try reading books about leaders and people who have achieved something significant in their life.