Best NLP Training online
- Do you want to learn NLP and become an NLP Practitioner?
- Pressed for time?
- Not able to attend a live NLP training due to your location?
- Working with a tight budget?
- Want professional certification as an NLP Practitioner?
- Want to avoid paying travel costs, hotel fees involved with attending an NLP training course?
This course is the answer for you!!
This course is perfect for:
- Experienced coaches or people looking to build a career in coaching (the NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner qualifications are often sought after by prospective coaching clients).
- Therapists who wish to compliment their skills with NLP Techniques and Processes.
- Existing NLP Practitioners who wish to revise and refine their NLP skills.
- Anyone who wishes to grow, become more successful and improve their communication skills.
- Business leaders, Salespeople, Managers, Educationalists.
- NLP Practitioner Course Manual - 120+ pages. The Table of Contents is below.
- Videos - Instructional Videos in MP4 format. 100+ Videos. Demo videos, demo exercises.
- Audio - MP3 Audio files. Audio instruction and guidance.
- Additional NLP exercises to compliment the video and audio instruction. These exercises ensure that the training is as experiential as possible.
- NLP Practitioner Certification.
- NLP Coach Certification.
- Professional certification - this course is accredited by the NLP Association of Excellence.
- It is our intention to provide you with an exceptional learning experience. To that end we offer to support your learning to enable you to be successful in your NLP training.
A Practical qualification in enabling and achieving positive change in yourself and others.
Here is what you will learn:
Basic principles of NLP
- A history of NLP.
- How we perceive the world and why that affects our results - NLP communication model, mind/body relationship.
Planning for success, working with outcomes
- The principles behind how to achieve success.
- An expansion on the SMART goal setting theme.
Observing behaviour & building rapport
Behaviour assessment for influence and flexibility
Introduction to change work in self and others
- Understanding why we like some things and not others, why somethings we are compelled to do and not others.
- How to change something that we dislike into something that we like and vice-versa.
- What is confusion and how to overcome it, how to eliminate it.
- What you believe shapes your world. Identifying and changing limiting beliefs.
- Why we behave well and poorly in certain situations and how to change the way we behave to get what you want - Submodalities and Swish Pattern techniques.
- How to change your strategies to achieve better results.
- Discovering others strategies and facilitating change.
- Designing appropriate new strategies.