Best NLP Manual
The NLP Practitioner Manual is a complete companion for any NLP Practitioner training. You can read it as 'an Introduction to NLP' and follow along with the techniques and exercises, and you can use it to add depth to any NLP Practitioner training you've already attended, to fill in the gaps and show you how to really use NLP.
This NLP Practitioner manual is the result of 20 years research and application of NLP by one of its most innovative, practical and results oriented trainers and writers.
Peter Freeth has pioneered many recognised developments in NLP's approach and techniques that are now used by countless trainers and professionals, worldwide, including:
- The flipchart and notepad swishes loved by trainers, coaches and all professionals for powerful results in any environment
- The easy way to anchor successfully every time by discovering how it really works, contrary to what most trainers have been taught
- Use complex techniques such as the Six Step Reframe and Fast Phobia Cure easily by understanding how to improvise and adapt
- Featuring both the Society of NLP core syllabus and many other popular NLP concepts and techniques, this book will show you how to adapt and apply NLP in any professional environment.
There are even chapters on building your professional practice and absorbing NLP into other skill sets, so you really can integrate NLP into your work for the very best results, both for yourself and for your clients.
Most importantly of all, this book will help you to understand the underlying structure of NLP's techniques so that you can adapt and use them in the class room, meeting room, board room or even the dining room, all in plain, everyday language.
The NLP Practitioner Manual contains all of the SNLP core syllabus and much more:
- The NLP Model of Subjective Experience
- The Presuppositions of NLP
- Sliding Anchors and Collapsing Anchors
- Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Swish
- Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Squash
- Pacing and Leading
- Well Formed Outcomes
- Strategy Elicitation and Modelling
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- The Elman Induction
- The Six Step Reframe
- The Fast Phobia Cure
- Timeline and Structure of Time
Here's what the author, Peter Freeth has to say about the NLP Practitioner Manual
People have been asking me for years, "When can we buy your Practitioner manual? You should publish it!" and so I've finally given in. It took quite a lot of work to get it from an excellent course manual to something that you can both read as an introductory book and use as a course manual