2 day NLP course
NLP training courses
Our NLP training programmes in the UK are different.
Why? Because you learn
- From an experienced team (we’ve run our NLP Core Skills course over 140 times since 1999)
- In an inspiring location – the New Forest National Park
- As part of a small interactive group – not an audience.
(1) NLP Core Skills
This is the original Pegasus NLP Core Skills course which we began in the New Forest in 1999.
NLP Core Skills is really two courses in one. It is
(1) A five-day stand-alone NLP personal and professional development programme
(2) Part 1 of our NLP Practitioner Certification Programme. This means that you are learning in-depth NLP right from the beginning – and, even if NLP Core Skills is just what you need right now you can choose to return and complete the Practitioner Certification programme at any time afterwards – even years later.
Next NLP Core Skills courses:
NLP Core Skills runs from Saturday to Wednesday six times a year. We have on-site accommodation for those who want a full personal development immersion, and a nice break in the New Forest!
Usually around half of those attending this course come along because of word of mouth recommendation. Attendance is limited to 16 people. And we offer a full money-back guarantee – you have two days to decide if the course is right for you – and if you’re not convinced your fee is refunded in full.
(2) NLP Practitioner Certification Programme (Part 2)
This is held in the New Forest over two one-week modules separated by 3-4 weeks and is run each spring and autumn. Open to those who have attended NLP Core Skills. Attendance is limited to 14 people.
(3) NLP Master Practitioner Certification Programme
This full-length, full-syllabus programme is held in the New Forest every autumn and is in three modules of 7, 4 and 7 days.
This programme is open only to Certified NLP Practitioners who have successfully completed the Pegasus NLP Practitioner Training. Attendance is limited to 12 people.
Autumn 2016 course: Module 1: 2-8 September 2016 (Fri-Thur), Module 2: 17-20 October 2016 (Mon-Thur), Module 3: 25 November – 1 December 2016 (Fri-Thur)
Spring 2018: Date to be announced
(4) NLP Trainer Training Certification Programme
This advanced training programme is open to NLP Master Practitioners who have certified through Pegasus NLP. In the New Forest. Attendance is limited to 12 people. Contact us for details.
Spring 2016: 4-10 March (Fri-Thur), 1-7 April Fri-Thur), and 2-5 May (Mon-Thur)
Presenting with Influence
Two days to upgrade your presentation and influencing skills.
How to organise your ideas to make them influential, present them professionally, use body language skills, and engage your audience.
Workshops are help in Bournemouth. Next workshop to be announced and will be in autumn 2015.
Full Presenting with Influence details here.
In house training and consulting
We design and present training programmes for improving results in a number of areas including
- Team development
- Leadership and management
- Change management
- Handling interviews and appraisals
- Communicating and Influencing skills
- Programmes are individually designed to suit the needs and culture of our organisational customers.